Quack-tastic Youth Outings!
San Francisco Duck tours make for fun, memorable youth group outings. You will ride on a cool vehicle through some of the historic neighborhoods of San Francisco and then splash down into the bay for a cruise in famous McCovey Cove. When we are on the water drive the duck, if you want. Your group will Quack along with the captain and the music.
It’s all its Quacked up to be!
“Our kids got to drive and had a blast the whole experience was wonderful.”
“The Captain made this a great experience ...”
Youth Love Ducks!
- Duck tours are perfect for:
- Birthday Parties
Relax and Enjoy
- Ride rain or shine. The Duck is climate controlled to protect your group from the elements.
- Everyone is together. No need to worry where the kids are they are all safely aboard with eyes and ears of the captain and chaperones.
- All Ride The Ducks vehicles are United States Coast Guard inspected ducks and our captains are USCG certified.
Gather your flock and book today!
- We can accommodate up to 37 students and teachers per duck, and we have 7 vehicles available. We’ll host San Francisco field trips for groups from 15 to 250.
- Combine your Ride The Ducks San Francisco field trips with meals and/or admission to nearby attractions as part of a San Francisco sightseeing package tour.
- Meal Packages available
- Lunch vouchers
- Rainforest Café box lunches
- Attraction Packages available
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Alcatraz Cruises/Alcatraz Island
- AT&T Ballpark Tours
Complete an online group info request, call 415-922-2425 x 211 or email us at email@example.com.